Livinghigh
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 5:39 PM /



Boring Deep

What do I write today?
Where do I begin
To tell the story
Of how cruel life can be
.......
Not mine, it's Francis Lai of Love Story fame - except the very profound What do I write today? Welcome to Wednesday, people, and a whole new set of things to eat, discuss, dissect, ruminate, and culminate in....

Fine, I have not the slightest clue where to go with this. I have loads of time free now, but don't feel like catching up on backloads, so I'm writing inconsequential stuff here... I wonder just how much inconsequential stuff I could type down, till you finally swore 'Aw, bugger off! ' and ditched my blog for good - and that's why I'll stop being inconsequential for now.

Valuable lesson i learnt today: Success breeds boredom. Won the current affairs quiz for the third consecutive time, but there's barely a thrill.

So go ahead and bore me, baby... bore me.

A hand at rotten poetry:

Sleeping in my car
I wanna caress you
Sleeping in my car
I wanna arrest you
Sleeping in the back seat of my car
Making love. Making love.

No, never happened to me. Happened to some peroxide bleached blonde and her skinny boyfriend (who's probably gay), who go about calling themselves Roxette.

Bore me, baby... bore me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment