Livinghigh
Monday, February 09, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 8:57 AM /



Funny to be horny

I discovered a horrible new twist to myself today, while working on my dissertation. There are probably only two things in the world that will get me grumpy – that happens either when I’m working, or when I’m horny. It seems strange, and the implications of that are even stranger. Does that mean the two are one and the same? Does that mean that I get turned on when I’m working.. or more horrible yet to imagine, that I actually find sex as boring and tiresome as slaving over a computer…?

Valid questions, those, in my little rabbit hole here… and then, Sharon gave the clincher when she asked, in all seriousness, whether that meant that I got horny when I was working - what do I do then, when I’m slaving over a desk, and free willy decides to get a rise?

(I hope my mum’s not reading all this right now – for all my ‘liberation’ I’m still a prude in that sense – I’d like my mum to think that I’m an angel, and I like to think that she’s an angel, too.)

So, I’m sure you see the ‘horns’ of my dilemma now – and I’m sorry for springing that horrible, horrible joke on you – but of course, Sharon being what she is, and me being what I am, we promptly glossed over the problem, and went on to discuss more profound things like whether or not I look like an ape.

I wanted to have an ice cream tonight so bad… but I didn’t get to have any, and it’s all Sharon’s fault. Next time, I’m not going to give Nelly a choice – I’m just going to grab him and have ice cream – vanilla, with choc-o-dip dripping on top.

I’d like to be very clever with my blog and do some silly stuff like Richard does in his, with all the ‘Current stuff’…, so here, I’ll give it a try…

Current hobby: making silly sex jokes with Sharon
Current feel-good: typing silly things on my blog… it’s pretty therapeutic, really.
Current pain in the ass: dissertation and ACJ, and a Politics class assignment I’ve been putting off for a very long time.
Current jack in the box (read, surprise): I dig R&B
Current inspiration: a yummy Italian lunch at Galloping Gooseberries (sometime this century)
Current decision: Going out right now to have that vanilla ice cream



0 Comments:

Post a Comment