Livinghigh
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 7:19 PM /



More inanities, Scotty

I came back, because i said i would. But i don't have much else to say. Nothing constructive, you understand. I could go on rambling as I am and as I have done before, but somehow, that doesn't really appeal to me. (Actually, the idea of going on typing inane stuff rather does appeal to my egoistic self, but I'll gloss over that for now. ) I have the urge to write something... profound... or at the least, something that is substantial. Not so completely fluffy... not so completely batty... again, not so completely weepy.

sniff, sniff.

I'm stuck for ideas, though.

I saw Kill bill the other night, and though I liked it (somewhat ) I'm not going to wax eloquent about it on the lines of the mad cap Sharon. It was okay... kinda different from the usual stuff you get, but Uma thurman has looked loads better before. I guess i sound like your standard teenager who jacks off every ten minutes when I say stuff like that, but somehow, somewhere, there's bound to be a value for inane stuff like that. May be in some different universe or dimension or whatever.

So beam me up, Scotty.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment