Livinghigh
Saturday, March 27, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 7:00 PM /



Father Abraham had many sons...

After bitching for days about people deserting their blogs, I plead guilty to the same. Damn - it's so irritating not to be able to sermonise from a high horse, when that damn horse whinnies up and throws you off.

Leaving time is getting a bit closer. Friends going - dubious futures - I think tempers and tensions have been fraying a bit... Who's to say what tomorrow will bring? Indulging in a a bit of morbid questioning here, don't mind me. maybe I think I'm trying to be profound. But then, I'm not Sharon - who almost always is that, without meaning to be - profound, that is. Maybe Literature Honors in college does that to people. Maybe I should have signed up for the course. But then, I'd be more insufferable than I am right now, and I don't think the world could take that. They'd be liable to string my body up on a pole or something like that.

Why on earth do I sound like Frankenstein's long lost twin who snuck away on a time machine?

Bye bye, Miss American Pie,
Gonna chevy to the levy
But the levy was dry.
And good ole men were drinking whisky and rye,
Singing 'This will be the day that I die...
This will be the day that I die.'


Lighten up, people. Miles still more to go, and barrels more to empty. Have a care and a smile.

Sigh, it's good to go sermonising again. Giddy-up!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment