Livinghigh
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 6:56 PM /



Plugged in

Whatever compells you to stay behind at work, when you clearly have much better things to do, namely, much better music to listen to and much better books to read? But here I am, typing at a blog that is supposed to teach me (eventually) how to live high, whatever that's supposed to mean, after having laboured over an online crossword with two other guys, and now sitting plugged in, with a song that goes like 'You're in the army now...!!!'

I'm in CNBC... which, I guess, is close enough, for singing purposes.

The answer to the above question, before it was hastily smudged with a whole lot of unimportant adjectives and what-ifs, is quite simply the lack of a companion to go home with... for better or for worse, through good times and bad, snipy auto-drivers and polite ones, over-charging ones and the cheap ones, through smog and health, till home do us part... just think of splitting the auto bill as a make-shift divorce.

Sigh... I must stop telling myself that I'm clever...

And, as if on cue, the song I'm playing is crooning 'Cocaine' into my ears.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment