Livinghigh
Saturday, July 17, 2004
Livinghigh was here at 8:01 PM /



Size issues

Popular demand wins, and I have increased the font size of this blog. Marginally, yes, but a concession on my part, nevertheless.

Doubtless, the ones with the demand will be satisfied only to a miniscule extent, but that is as far as I will go. No bigger, no bigger. Small is beautiful.

I sounded like a recalcitrant Delhi auto driver who has decided to lower his price for the stubborn mule prospective customer who will pay Rs 20, and no more, for West Patel Nagar (home) to Jhandwalan (office).

... Except for that last part about 'small is beautiful' - that spells out horny old wife who desperately wants a diamond ring for her anniversary, and is hinting none too subtly to hubby dearest.

Surprisingly, I'm not drunk.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment