Livinghigh: Hyde and Seek
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 3:40 PM /



Hyde and Seek

I have old Christmas cards open at my desk - a fat jolly Santa Claus in his trademark Coca Cola suit, although I knew the truth about Santa since I turned 12. I was a precocious kid - I still am. There are some things that you never grow out of. Like the fact that I'm a stranger at times, to myself. Figure that out for yourself. Why on earth do you want help all the time for? Try some rancour in your life, try some hate, try some boredom, try anything with a dash of avocado and a shot of vodka and pretend that the world is a horrible, deceitful space, and you are you are the king and master of all you survey.

This is the schizophrenic in me talking. This is the Ice Man who has finally cometh. This is the idea that you should get of your fat lazy ass and break a few hearts. Try being cruel, and you might see that you like it. So they'll call you the Grinch, so they'll laugh and snigger at times, so you'll be invited to Slut nights at the most happening disc in town - you might actually fall in love with yourself.



You might tell yourself that matchmakers should be shot, and you may never want to see The Fiddler on the Roof again. It's a splendid idea. Try it at times. Mr Hyde is actually pretty charming. Pleased to meet you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment