Livinghigh: Free Floating
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 10:51 AM /



Free Floating

I'm late in talking about Anakin Skywalker and his twins. Damn. I'm late in talking about how Natalie Portman goes the gross Princess Leia hair style way. Yuck. I'm late in talking about how Darth Vader's first steps remind me of a baby zebra's skittish romps. Damn, damn, damn.

But the world still goes on, and I still ramble on. Rambling on love, (somewhat) fresh air, and the prospect of a slightly better deal in the months ahead. Feel like humming Tom Petty, and would probably do so, if he had a song called Free Floating. The Falling part is also fun, but I have a rather silly grin on my face at the moment, that the Cheshire Cat is extremely jealous of, and so the falling crap is not quite my thing right now.

Flashback quiz:
Who remembers that episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, where Ross gets Rachel to dress up like Princess Leia in that awful Swiss bun roll hairdo and a rather kinky gold bikini? Aaaa.... fond memories of sitting a couch and laughing my guts out. Was such a couch potato at one point of time, but that has been shattered since, first by the advent of the computer and then GO92.5 FM.

My god is Jaggu. And the Skittish Zebra Foal.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment