Livinghigh: Therapy trail
Friday, May 27, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 5:34 PM /



Therapy trail

This is therapy for me now. Damn.

A hard day's work, and I've been working like a dog. Screw the Beatles. They don't have the copyright in sounding shitty. Actually, I quite like the Beatles. That's why I feel like listening to Yellow Submarine right now. But nopes, that's out of the question. The only therapy open to me right now is (sigh) blogging.

Welcome to the lifestyles of The Bored and The Restless.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So we'll have a classic soap opera act - A falls in love with B, but B is bored to death of C, so C decides that she will sleep with D for a time-pass, but then D has meningitis and pops it, but not before leaving his fortune to E, who then uses it to take revenge on F, who comes back to ask for A's help, and when B sees this, he is so floored by A's generosity that he reciprocates A's love.

Yes, yes, yes. I'm a sucker for happy endings. And the Beatles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment