Livinghigh: Cluttered
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 3:47 PM /



Cluttered

Someone was telling me the other day, how strange a fact it is: the more you want something or someone, the more you have to pretend that you don't.

I can't stand that. I can't understand that. I try. I try to emulate the advice, after seeing my trials all in vain - but I think... what is the use?

I'm not trying to be poetic. Not the sad way that I normally despise. I'm a happy person. Somebody I know told me that he likes me because I'm a happy person. Someone else told me I'm her best friend because I'm a happy person... and yet, inspite of it all, the one I need says that there's a "space" we find ourselves in, which seems "inconducive" to a relationship.

I want to shoot someone. I want to shoot Engelbert Humperdinck for playing sad songs on the radio, when I come back home after heartbreak. I would like to shoot a lot of people. Not last of all, the person who says there is no "space".



1 Comments:

Im very new to your blog..but I was hoping to see yur poetry...
Your post Cluttered
was something really touching to read as it shows your emotional side which many do not show so often

Thank you

By Blogger iamnasra, at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment