Livinghigh: Hello!
Friday, July 01, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 12:06 PM /



Hello!

There's a new look. One that was due for a long, long time, I think. I've loved the white, pale green, pale blue look on this blog for ages, but I've had it for ages as well: shortly after I arrived in Delhi in April 2004. It's been more than a year since then, and while I've been putting off the agenda for quite some time, I thought this was the best time.

Because I've been neglecting my blogs. That's the only way of putting it. I haven't written anything new on this space in a long while, I haven't posted any new short stories on Gabbles or Caferati, and I haven't written anything on CSF in eons. It's not that I haven't cared. Or that I haven't thought of things to write about ... and at this point, I realise that I sound like the beleagured hubby at a couples' counselling session.

Well, maybe it is a kind of counselling, after all.

There have been new things happening in my life: some good, some not so. There has been an occassion to reinvent livingHIGH, I think. And that is partly what the new look is trying to accomplish. The new look should be just the beginning. And now, I realise, I'm sounding like The Times of India plugging Mumbai Mirror unabashedly...

Without further yakyakking then - this is the new LIVINGhigh.

PS: Am having a bit of a problem with the comments, though! Anyone with suggestions?




1 Comments:

lullo! came hopping from CSF. liked the way you write : crisp! keep blogging :)

By Blogger m., at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment