Livinghigh: I need to rediscover something lost: sanity, perhaps!
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 3:37 PM /



I need to rediscover something lost: sanity, perhaps!

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, I sat wondering to myself what on earth I come to work for. There's so much still left to be done, if we're to be 101% prepared, and I'm shit scared that it's not going to be done by the deadline. Especially on my part. I'm so fucking new to this whole game, that sometimes I feel like a total turd.

But there's the good side: an excellent team, and people who seem to still have faith in me. I guess that counts. I'm hoping that does. Buoyed by that hope, I went off to Andheri for a drink last night.

I love Enigma. The place is a tiny nook in the vast armpit of Seven Bungalows (hehehe - Kunal and Geet are gonna kill me for saying that!), which serves up the most divine music mixes. I would looove to get up and jive right then and there - but have been held down by the sight of these surds from Delhi who really have lost their control and started doing bhangra in the aisle, while the waiter serves them. (Great sight!)

Kunal and I habitually sneak away to this place for much needed beer and music, and chitchat about the finer things in life. And yes, we bitch about the troubles and trials in our lives, and we hope that they'll soon get better.

What else is a pub good for, anyway? ;-)



3 Comments:

armpit??? wooo!!! lovvvit!!!! so what is up?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM  

armpit eh?
wut wud it make lower parel then...midway downsouth??? @#$*hole??

love,
kunal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

phal - dont u think dat road sweeps just like a human arm, and ergo.. armpit???!!!
;-)

kunal - charmed, i'm sure.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment