Livinghigh: Link broken
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 11:58 AM /



Link broken

I'm actually toying with the idea of taking a break from this blog. How strange, given that this was my baby and all that. Started this blog in Chennai, in ACJ, as part of a curiousity drive. It became my biweekly venting diary after that, and then the practice I needed for my languishing writing skills. That carried on in Delhi and even to Bombay. Till...

Horribly strange to say this. I don't think I have much to say. I've been posting more regularly on my other blog. My supposedly secret persona. And I've been discovering that I have a lack of things to say here on LIVING high. I don't want to keep ranting all the time. I don't want to keep talking about work all the time. (Hell, after spending close to twelve hours everyday at office, that place has really no business occupying my free time as well!) The charm of writing nonsensical versees holds no sway for me, and they were probably very pretentious anyhow. I'm... stumped. A case of writer's block? A case of viewer's block, as well.

Perhaps this place needs a reinvention. The look change didn't really help that, I guess. The look change was only skin deep. I need to change the meaning of LIVING high. I'm just venting again here. Typing, with nothing substantial really to type. Perhaps, this is where LIVING high goes back into the closet.



5 Comments:

hm. interesting.
I was just going to say
"fair enough....but tell us about your anonymous blog"
, and I realised what I was saying:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

So, yeah. I know I missed the bus when it came to blogging in college. I just wasn't curious enough, like you said. And now that work has confined me to writing, sitting inf ront of an actual functional computer and *swoons* internet access, I'm here now.
So now that I've given you a reason for blogging (huh? you have? since when?) since NOW, please continue with the ranting. Writers are a narcissistic lot, so we're forgiven. Occupational hazard.
Hello!

By Blogger chamique, at 10:48 AM  

Someone above said writers are a narcissistic lot - so I shall pander to your ego here. No no you must continue to live high, so what if you are just cribbing these days..it's just a phase mon cher!

Hmm...speaking of the other blog, so you plan to go public with it, coz if you don't and you cease this one, then you'll lose alot of your reading public...now that won't be nice would it? ;-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 11:15 AM  

vague - aa, well.. *mysterious smile*

chamique - hello to u as well!

geet - the two blogs have quite a different set of watchers, na?! ... except when u amble by at times. :-)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:21 PM  

u'll get over it as soon as you find sumthin interesting to rant.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment