Livinghigh: Don't listen to the crap they tell you, and make sure you DO DRUGS!
Friday, August 05, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 8:36 PM /



Don't listen to the crap they tell you, and make sure you DO DRUGS!

Long day. Spent listening to lawyers bickering. Spent listening to lawyers bickering about FIIs and SEBI. Yes, this is my job.

Sigh.

I can't wait to come on TV!

There. I'm honest. I'm in it for the fame. Brokers will know me. Housewives will worship me. Children will run after me. Nopes - hopefully, they'll run away from me! I'm the stock broker ogre. Yea!

But sigh - lawyers. Bickering. FIIs. Yeeeeaaaaaghhh!

I'm going out now. I need to party. With the beautiful people. I'm determined to have fun tonight. If I can get rid of the bloody f***ing ache at the back of my head.

Damn, I wish I hadn't stopped being Chemical Brother.



9 Comments:

You mean 'samvaad-dattas' get a fan following a la Rajdeep and Barkha? Heheh...looking forward to seeing you on the idiot-box asking people abt the "mahaul"!;-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 12:15 AM  

Imagine this...
What if you were to go and spike all the major news anchors (Prannoy, Rajdeep etc) with a dose of LSD before they went on air. That would make news fun and guess they wouldn't talk about Lawyers bickering!

By Blogger K, at 2:24 PM  

house wives will worship you.
they worship the tulsi and parvati and mihir and oprah and what not types anyways. hahahahaha
-kunal.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:35 AM  

sir...autograph?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 PM  

one autograph here too .. heehee.. :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

Coca will make them honest also, plus it might give them some balls to make some serious decisions. But my question is what happens if you were to give them LSD? Imagine that. That will not make for a pretty picture.

By Blogger K, at 1:48 PM  

ummmmmmmmmmm..........so do i need wait in line for ur autograph?????

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM  

yeah. you're gonna hafta wait. all of are gonna hafta. our good sir is out partying im sure

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

i saw you on tv...! even though it was while i was in the logging room trying mighty hard to figure out the sinfully boring task of media log.
So there... you have a following already!!!
All the best at the imminent stardom
Sowmya

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment