Livinghigh: Oy!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 4:23 PM /



Oy!

OK, so this is to say that it's my bud day/ bird day/ bday/ birth day (whichever way you look at it). Me and India's both. Ok, so that last bit was corny, but it's my bird day, and I reserve the right to peck at corn if I feel like being a bird today.

;-)

You can tell that my jokes are gooing to be awful today, can't you?

So,.... it's my birthday, and I'm at work. Awful. The first time this has ever happened to me - sniff, sniff! I like my boss, but feel free to hire some assassins on my behalf anyhow! My brother's rich, and he'll pay the charge. or, he'll hire them to kill me next, or something of the sort.

Sigh... bad jokes.

***

Was reading the Times of India yesterday, and I really like the rigmarole of articles they have on what Independence means to us. What I also like is the Channel V Freedom March, where these three leggy bimbo VJs traverse the country and ask people what Freedom means to them. And of course, I loooove GO92.5, because they keep repeating Freedom by George Michael often enough! So, all in all, life is pretty good, except for the being-at-work thingy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wonder, if posting a picture of the national flag here is unconstitutional in any way, and if I shall go the Malini Ramani way.



16 Comments:

A very happy birthday and Independence Day to you!!!

Hope you have a blast tonight!

:-)

By Blogger . : A : ., at 5:46 PM  

Just dropped by to say Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day!

By Blogger DreamClicks, at 5:59 PM  

it's your birthday ?
Happy birthday... too bad you have to work.

Anyway where are the drinks.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:17 PM  

Hi,,, Living High!!! wish you a very happy birthday. I like your style of writing. very crisp and absolutely delicious.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 PM  

Happy Birthday to you :)

By Blogger Viewer, at 11:19 PM  

A very Happy Birthday, Living High!! Am quite late in wishing but what the hell :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

Happy Birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday mr president (a la monroe....husky and all)
happy birthday to you.
-kunal.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Happiness - sorry for delay and all but I was far far removed from computronics yesterday. Now you old be!
BTW, no jail for you for flag insulting - you have to thank Naveen Jindal for that!

By Blogger K, at 5:18 PM  

:-)
thanx for all de best wishes, guys.
really appreciated.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 7:36 PM  

Hey ur blgos blgos really brings out the writer in u ( here too but u r more personal here ) BTW can u tell more abt caferati, this seems intersting is it still functional , doesnt seem so t me by the updates : )

By Blogger Viewer, at 11:35 PM  

Happy Birthday! Its nice to see somebody truly HAPPY about a birthday and not complaining about being a year older :)

By Blogger Uber Homme, at 5:46 PM  

Belated Birthday wishes from me

By Blogger iamnasra, at 7:16 PM  

belated b'day wishes from me.its awful that u hv to work on ur b'day

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 PM  

um, I'd left wishes but they never showed up....? :(

anyhoo hope you had a good one....!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 PM  

but why do you read TOI?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

Go92.5 is something I really miss... Hope you had a good birthday.

By Blogger Progga, at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment