Livinghigh: Supposedly characterised by the coexistance of disparate elements
Saturday, August 13, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 12:19 PM /



Supposedly characterised by the coexistance of disparate elements

Music is back in my life. The cause of such a gradiose statement is merely that my mum and dad sent over a Sony Walkman, ahead of my birthday on Monday. (I'd lost mine, and was debating with my cheap schizophrenic selves about whether or not I should buy a new one, and now Mommy has answered my prayers. I loooooooooooooove my mommy...!) Enough for baby-talk. Think, I'm getting inspired by Geet's entry!

;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But yes - 92.5 is now back in my life. Jaggu (sans Tarana these days) is back in my life. Glenn and the NightShift are back in my life. Nadir is back with CollegeRadio in my life. Shruti and her crap on MId-day Show are also back (groan!), but I shall make the best of a great situation and ignore her babbling utterly. I'm happy. Picture round face with big grin. As someone told me the other day, my classic 'buffoon grin'.

Aaaa.... I love my teeth!

***

On an aside, I suddenly realise how much I love the word 'schizophrenic'. According to that all-knowing lexicon, Dictionary.com, the word means:

1. Of, relating to, or affected with schizophrenia.
2. Of, relating to, or characterized by the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic elements.

3. Suffering from a form of schizophrenia characterized by foolish mannerisms and senseless laughter along with delusions and regressive behaviour.



5 Comments:

I much prefer the words multitasking, enigmatic, complex diva.
(All said at once, of course!)

And, mommies are truly THE best! The umbilicus never does get cut, really. There's telepathy happening on some (or all) level(s)...

By Blogger chamique, at 2:59 PM  

*Inclines head in acknowledgement*

:-)

Yes yes stop making so much noise abt the story re...I know I keep saying I'll email my comments to you...shall do it soon! Perhaps it shall be my bday gift to you ;-)

Enjoy theeself tomm! I hear you're getting exotic gift frm Ceylon...:-)

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 12:10 AM  

Hey schizo, now you know! Anyways, have a blast, and a very exciting birthay and year...

How old are you by the way?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

Affy Burdie!

By Blogger chamique, at 11:01 AM  

happy b'day.u ve got one sexy lookin walkman.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment