Livinghigh: Can we have a commercial break please?
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 10:06 AM /



Can we have a commercial break please?

It's been a long week, a tiring one. I got a threat that if I didn't shape up things - mainly, get my packages back to the office for cutting them in time - I could look at kissing my beat bbye. Among other things... But then of course, there were reconcilliations, but never less work. That's one factor that always seems to be on the uphill trend, and I can't seem to shake that off.

No time for coffee with friends. O wait, I did that.

No time for ogling at cute people who strut past me, at the coffee shop. O wait, I did that too.

;-)

But then, you get my point.



9 Comments:

Baboo, it's called getting-your-act-together-and-acting-your-age.

You've heard of that I'm sure.

Sigh. I'm so mean to you. :(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Baboo, it's called getting-your-act-together-and-acting-your-age.

You've heard of that I'm sure.

Sigh. I'm so mean to you. :(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

how did this come out of the blue? work pressure is lessened by blowing off steam before, not after the fact.
bright person...
roomie.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:25 PM  

ur life seems fine . u work and do wat u genrally do(painting,cake gobblin at theo/ pestering bro to buy u more shirts/ooglin at hotties)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

Hope your stuff comes through.

And of course, the weekend is here to look forward to.

:-)

By Blogger . : A : ., at 4:50 PM  

I ogle, therefore I am :)

By Blogger Uber Homme, at 6:33 PM  

Ami ghumote chaye!

By Blogger K, at 9:16 PM  

Me thought you already had a break! :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

Hmmm....do I now?

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment