Livinghigh: Hee haw
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 6:25 PM /



Hee haw

So I felt like a dunce today. Went for this biggie presser today, chatted up people, jostled with the crowd for the Big Chief's bytes (kinda has an American Indian twang to it, eh?), yapped up a yummy lunch at the five star hotel, and came back to the office with my package in tow. Only thing is, I missed the all-important byte that Big Chief said, on the steps of the five star hotel, while leaving, when he was cornered by the pesky TV journos.

Crumpled.

Like a paper bag.

Like a puke bag.

But... I'm nothing, if not resurgent. After sitting with a glum face for half an hour, and telling my colleagues the story of The Great Fuck-Up, I've come to the conclusion that it's at least over - I know better now what to do - the lengths I have to go to - stories are not just about eating yummy ice cream at swanky five stars... damn. I'm a klutz, but I'm an optimistic klutz. I'm a pessimistic-optimistic klutz. I wonder if my boss regrets hiring me - I wonder if he laughs sometimes, thinking about my silly smiles and my dumb antics. I'm hoping, he laughs more than he regrets. It would be nice, if he didn't regret at all.

Which reminds me... I must invest some money now. I hate taxes. Just in case I never said that before: I HATE TAXES!

Blogspot:
There's someone called Bonatellis, who I've visited on occassion before. What made me use him for Blogspot? Well, the immediate trigger was the fact that he was a not-so-familiar face in the comments section here at LIVINGhigh. ;-) And then, of course, the first post is all about the Transition. It's quite uncanny, how so many of us think/feel that we shall be better men/ women by ranting in our newly formed blogs... I think we all do, actually... Without any more nakhras, then -

Dated Tuesday, September 28, 2004

never mind... sometimes u have these temporary blips in your lives when u end up losing all respect for people u have once admired...

Off late I have been doing a whole lot of self analysis... I was just trying to understand the way I may have changed over the last decade or so.... and yes, it has been a complete metamorphosis....



6 Comments:

Ki je karo! Tayeto print journalism is so so so much better. TeeVee is all about getting the byte - and unless you learn to be a pesky SOB too, kichchu hobena!
Now you know, so cheer up and go have a JD and coke, you need it!

By Blogger K, at 7:28 PM  

Hahaahahaahahaahahaahaahahahaahaha!!!!

*Clutches her stomach, laughs harder, falls tot he ground, rolls on the floor*

Hahahaahaahaahahaahahaahaahaahahaahaahahaahaa.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 PM  

It's okay. I mean it may not be okay at that time but now it's okay :) you have felt so strongly about it that you wrote a post on it- so you have learnt :) kichchu hobena.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 PM  

I'm still laughing...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 AM  

And about the part of hating taxes - we all do. But there is a grotesque pleasure in getting a tax refund. I got 25% of my taxes back in refunds. Heh heh!

By Blogger K, at 11:53 AM  

k - yep, yep. happy like a puppy already. how obscene.

phal - witch.

aristera - :-)

truman - how come everyone's learning bong now? lol

By Blogger livinghigh, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment