Livinghigh: Came back home from a crappy date last night... again!
Monday, October 03, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 10:24 PM /



Came back home from a crappy date last night... again!

I've decided that I whine too much. Of course, it's not too much of a surprise to you, the ones who have been shouldering the incessant whining for some time now. (If you have been paying attention, that is....!)

There are other things that I do too much: look for people to end up happily ever after with. Bah! Humbug! I may turn out to be a Scrooge after all. O, wait, I promised not to whine so much, after all. I almost forgot.

I want to go to Goa. The other day, coming back past Marine Drive, this cameraperson I'm with remarks about how he spent 16 days in Goa, and of course I turn green with envy. I whine back then, how I keep cancelling plans to go to Goa. And Pune. Though I have people there who would put me up and take me to some of the best nightclubs in the city-town. City-town. Hehehehe. I tend to get derogatory at times That's the whining little fart in me, too.

I wish I could pout. I can't do that, though. Now, why on earth would I need to pout if I've just made up my mind not to whine so much?

*sticks lower lip out in attempted pout*



4 Comments:

oh you poor dear you! what'll you DO! you've never been to GOA? *laughs at you scornfully*

No, seriously, you've never been to GOA???? you're the first person I've met who hasn't been to GOA!!!!

hee hee hee. hope you feel better.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

Sorry to hear that u r date dint click

By Blogger Viewer, at 3:34 AM  

U're talking abt not being able to go to Goa...I've just survived 10 days of hearing a dear friend brag on and on about a "Week long Conference" in Goa. At the Taj Holiday Village. Where real work happened for 4 hrs everyday and the rest of the time, they were up to their own devices.
Showing off should be a crime when committed by others!! GRRRR!
V

By Blogger Vijayeta, at 9:14 PM  

phal - remind me again why i like u?

viewer - hehehe... all in a day's work?!

vijeyata/ insane girl - i know wat u mean.. my bro goes off for conferences in goa regularly! lol.. but at least, i usually get him to bring back a bottle of port wine for me! ;-)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment