Livinghigh: Happy, happy, happy birthday!
Monday, October 17, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 7:05 PM /



Happy, happy, happy birthday!

So the other night was time to sing Happy Bud-day to a friend. He had kebabs and expensive liquor. Yummy. He has a lovely flat. Yummier. Nice people, and I was happy. Beatific smiles and all. A couple of cute people, but I didn't even try flirting with them. Was kinda happy just passing stupid jokes and snide remarks with a stupid joke at the end. And getting drunk.

It was nice getting drunk.

But, of course, I closed my eyes, resting my head on the beanbag, and promptly fell asleep. The rest of the people probably thought I was a baby who shouldn't drink too much. I really don't care. I had fun. And I had a nap. Let me repeat: I had fun! Hehehe...

So they woke me up, after everyone else had left, and we bundled into a rick to go home. The party was fun and the booze was great.

Happy bud-day, X.



9 Comments:

Aawww... sleeping like a baby is always fun :D

By Blogger Casablanca, at 7:53 PM  

Second name for getting intoxicated is enjoy/fun... So the bottm line is if u get intoxicated u have fun

By Blogger Viewer, at 2:52 AM  

You mentioned having "fun" about 4 times.

Just *what* happened after I left?

Thought you had a new resolution in place?

By Blogger Vikster, at 12:41 PM  

hey! just read 'blue' and loved it ... it was excellent. thanks.

By Blogger Prerona, at 4:19 PM  

Gotta agree with you.

It is nice getting drunk at times like this.

:-)

By Blogger . : A : ., at 10:13 PM  

hey, good to hear u had fun !

By Blogger a guppie, at 10:15 PM  

casablanca - so glad u agree!

viewer - ure a genius! ;-)

vikster - the resolution still remains in place!

prerona - hey, thanks for coming by.

august - wassup, dude! ;-)

guppie - GREAR time! and sorry for falling asleep. *sheepish grin*

aristera - stop being a pain.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 11:24 PM  

Nothin' much. Havin' a Bud. Hangin' around.

:-)

By Blogger . : A : ., at 7:18 PM  

I used pass out after 3 drinks :) Very embarrassing. 'ave improved. Takes practice, I guess ;p

By Blogger the cowlick, at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment