Livinghigh: Hurricane Who?
Friday, October 14, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 7:56 PM /



Hurricane Who?

So my life is pretty much a race against time now. It's about running away in the afternoon to get the byte. Running back to get the byte logged, ingested, package written, package edited, package cut, and a myriad of terms which I had no idea of before I joined TV land. Then there's the odd cup of coffee and the odd hour of bitching before I cut an ED/VI and byte for the next morning. The race downstairs to have dinner. The race back home to listen to Don Williams before I doze off to sleep. The race in the morning to get to the office to run off to get the byte.

So, why have I still not got rid of the extra two inches around my middle?

Most unfair!



5 Comments:

If only weight loss was so easy ;)

By Blogger Casablanca, at 11:47 AM  

oh grow up.

-Phal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 PM  

I could say I really like your blog layout.. but that would make me sound like one of those spam people.. so I'd just say nice blog :)

By Blogger the cowlick, at 8:59 PM  

Heheh funny...it happens...:-)

Btw noticed that Aristera aint on your blogroll...ahem?

By Blogger G Shrivastava, at 11:55 PM  

sometimes it is good to be busy! And about the 2 inches... hmmm... the long chicken roll got to wait....!!

By Blogger DreamClicks, at 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment