Livinghigh: Rattle rattle, shake shake
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 11:15 PM /



Rattle rattle, shake shake

Black onyx. Songs of Sacrifice seeping through, from a corner. I'm not one of them who walks about the workplace late at night with a mirror in hand, but I'm quirky in my own way... I ingest cubes of sugar. Lots of them. One after the other. I'm a diabetic's nightmare. A sweet boy, they say.

Ok, so you saw that one coming. ;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Other silly things I do: sweep my room clean every night after coming back home, however late it may be. Try sleeping on the floor on a mattress and you'll soon find out that you want to do the same. Then there's me breaking into the bhangra, fingers pointed towards the sky and all, after the seven pm bulleting passes through. I also chatter. Endlessly. Prattle is the word.

But I've strongly resisted writing a 55 word story. I guess I'm just stubborn.



5 Comments:

Hehehe... c'mon, since you do so many weird things, might as well do the 55! Infact the new-kid-on-the-blog is a 55 word poem.. just wrote one :)

By Blogger Casablanca, at 2:53 PM  

i love that movie. u shud see it

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

hmm, hmm...
What Kunal said.

-Phal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

casablanca - yes, have heard of and even read de 55 word poem brigade... but remain steadfast in my resolution. ;-)

aristera, phal - yes, yes, i'm a sad little creature who wants everyone to think he's a strange and quirky soul because he's actually a mad psychotic commoner inside. and now dat u know, i shall have to kill u both. with pleasure...

aparna - i have seen de movie. several times. and yes, it's a great one.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 12:26 PM  

you're funny! (and I don't mean that in a bad way)

By Blogger the cowlick, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment