Livinghigh: So, what's new?
Monday, October 31, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 10:50 AM /



So, what's new?

I'm upset. Am searching for a cute sad face, but quite halfheartedly. I probabaly shouldn't even blog about this, but I will. Because it's my blog. And because it doesn't matter that the majority of people who read it also know me in real life. I'm damn upset.

When I make plans, I like to keep them. Twice made, in a row. Twice broken, in a row. And it doesn't really help to hear excuses like wanting to stay home to see a movie, or Diwali shopping with cousins. I hate being ditched by my friends. Why'd you get me high on the plans in the first place, then?

Childish, perhaps. Self-centred, very likely. But I hate my high being punctured. I hate it most when it comes from people who know me the best. So I'm upset.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

O, I found a nice picture.



9 Comments:

this should make you feel better.. i called friends over for lunch and they came at 7pm! I felt like shooting them!

By Blogger the cowlick, at 1:27 PM  

that picture's supposed to be sad?

I'll save the eye roll because i really felt sad right now, reading that post. it touched my heart. really. i hope you will find friends who will love you, and cherish you, and be there for you, and stick by your side like a siamese twin.

there. my niceness quota for the day is done.

-Phal

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

next time u make plans n then ditch them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

cowlick - lemme get ya de gun! ;-)

phal - ure assured a place in heaven now! hehehe.. happy diwali.

aparns - mmm.. mebbe i will, girl! happy diwali, to u as well.

oops.. to cowlick, too.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:15 PM  

I totally HATE people who change plans at the last moment, and walk away with just a 'sorry'! Especially coz I never ditch plans... come what may.

By Blogger Casablanca, at 3:12 PM  

heppy diwali to you tooooooo

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

Firstly, a very happy Diwali.
Secondly, since most of friends feel that I fall on the other side of the spectrum (the notorious plan-breakers) so I know what is like to get the anger from people who feel like you. But sometimes, especially when you work in the media keeping dates and deadlines in perfect balance is nigh-high impossible.

By Blogger K, at 5:38 PM  

Happy Diwali firstly.
I think plans are meant to be broken/changed. Thats their purpose. My only advice is, do what I do. No matter how solid the plan, always keep a side plan :-)

By Blogger Jedi, at 6:12 PM  

Ditch the friends.

Sounds harsh but if they don't have the common courtesy to treat you well, you shouldn't be hanging out with them.

Stand up for yourself man!

By Blogger Vikster, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment