Livinghigh: Holy Night
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Livinghigh was here at 1:08 PM /



Holy Night

Time for carols. It's Christmas tomorrow, and I'm damned because I can't remember more than the first two lines of any carol. I used to sing loads of them earlier. I used to decorate a real tree earlier, not the plastic ones you get at Hill Road for Rs 1000 apiece. I used to pin up wreaths on the pelmets, above the curtains. I used to go to sleep at night, and rush to the tree first thing in the morning, to rip open wrapping paper and maraud gifts.

Sometimes, I would purposely brush teeth, go to the loo, do all those silly things while buzzing with excitement inside, heightening my excitement at what lay outside the room...

;-)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I may not believe in Santa anymore, but I do believe in the spirit. How corny of me to write that! But it's true, you know. Gets me calm every time, this time of year. Gets me feeling relaxed, and in a mood to party. No tree here, no wreaths, and the only presents I have are the ones I buy myself, but it's great to have the parents over for Christmas. Silly, sentimental fool.

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way,
O what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh!

There. Four lines. ;-)

One more night to Christmas!



8 Comments:

merry xmas.!!!!!!!.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 PM  

Thing that bores about these carols is that they have probably been the same since Santa himself was born. We need some rock n roll in it :D

Merry Christmas !!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

I had friends over for christmas, and had an awesome time!
Merry christmas!

By Blogger Casablanca, at 12:31 PM  

I got drunk on Christmas!!! I got drunk the day before Christmas!!! I got drunk the day after Christmas, and the day after that too!!! I'm not drunk, I'm just Irish!!!!

By Blogger bluegreenflysplat, at 7:56 PM  

Merry Xmas !!!!!
Vinz

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 AM  

Sorry about butting in but Its been a while and I am very bad at spouting Gyaan. So I'm just sticking to doing what I like. Starting today this blog will host a daily quiz that has 10 questions and a weekly bumper one. The first person to get all questions right within 2 hours of the questions being posted will be given 100 rupees. Do I have a lot of money to throw around? No but I have a few plans. Lets see if it works.

The url where the quiz will be up is http://ray-deo.blogspot.com

Oh Merry Chrismas by the way

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:54 PM  

heya. Hope u had an awesome christmas.... mez in india...!

By Blogger DreamClicks, at 11:32 AM  

Am too late for Christmas but I hope it was merry! A wonderful New Year ahead, I hope! :-)

By Blogger Extempore, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment