Livinghigh: No rebel, no cause
Monday, January 30, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 12:38 PM /



No rebel, no cause

Turns out, I'm the only one in my friend circle who didn't go ga-ga over Rang De Basanti. Can't help that. I agree that the movie was shot in a stupendously sexy way. Very crisp. Great editing. Scintillating soundtrack. (No more alliterations.) But I hate the twist the movie took in the second half. Guess I'm not really a rebel, after all. Guess I'm too much of a conformist. But I can't stand the idea of so many deaths over.... a statement.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I would have been a horrible freedom fighter.

I may be a horibble journalist, as well.

;-)

But I'm not really going to lose sleep over that. I am what I am. The channel launches tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't be plugging the channel like this on the plug - but then, hardly anybody comes to this space anymore, so I can plug all I want. Strange situation I find myself, vis-avis LIVINGhigh... At one point of time, this was the flagship, and I loved seeing the silly comments, good and bad, dissecting, agreeing, head-shaking, et al. And now, that it's become all quiet... well, I kind of cherish the quiet again.

The anonymous blog has really soared in ratings now. And has lost a lot of its anonymity in the bargain. Now it's the turn for LIVINGhigh to become my main mirror again. Sigh... Blog Politics.

;-)

O, and I HATE that ring-a-ding-ding song from Rang De Basanti that some joker at office has used as his cell ring tone.



6 Comments:

Hey.. your channel looks great. I watched some of the promos when I was in India two weeks back and I thought they were very 'international'.
ps: have you heard it's being called Times Never?

By Blogger the cowlick, at 2:31 AM  

Hey! Oh, sorry, am I disturbing the peace? :P

It happens. Also, lots of people read but don't write anything.

Hope things are going great!

By Blogger Chelle, at 9:12 PM  

"Strange situation I find myself, vis-avis LIVINGhigh... At one point of time, this was the flagship, and I loved seeing the silly comments, good and bad, dissecting, agreeing, head-shaking, et al. And now, that it's become all quiet... well, I kind of cherish the quiet again.

The anonymous blog has really soared in ratings now. And has lost a lot of its anonymity in the bargain. Now it's the turn for LIVINGhigh to become my main mirror again. Sigh... Blog Politics.

;-)"- lol .
btw will u be part of times now????????

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

I have been somewhat consistent in disturbing the peace here, so I shall continue :p

And, most interested I am, in knowing what exactly constitutes "blog politics" :D

By Blogger Casablanca, at 12:55 PM  

hm. you're dub and not patriotic. you should be charged with treason. hmph. mirror mirror on the comp, LH is going to be intereting again, or so it seems

By Blogger bluegreenflysplat, at 10:46 PM  

You "hate" that song? LOL!! c'mon man, its just a innocuous song. Hate is too strong a sentiment for it. Chill. The joker would most likely switch to some other ringtone soon. Just hope its not a Himesh Reshamiya number! :))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment