Livinghigh: Sunkissed beach and beach resort
Friday, January 06, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 5:32 PM /



Sunkissed beach and beach resort

Leaving for the weekend. Welcome to the backpack adventure. Hoping for a nice hotel. It's strange: long to be in a place far, far away from the grind, but quite simply can't do without the hotshot amenities. And even though I don't understand any of it, art on the walls would be fun.

;-)

It's been a great week since I ushered in the new year. Strange sensation. People I've talked to say I'm bubbling over with mirth. The so-called and much-famed joi de vivre. I have no idea whether I spelt that last part correct or not. (Don't really care.) And then, of course, there are those that say a new year is like any other, and welcome to the life of the rat in the rolling glass bowl. Now why do I find that picture immensely funny?

Should I give another funny smile here? Will risk it.

;-)

See you when I get back.



2 Comments:

Hehehe... that was cute.
Enjoy your holiday!

By Blogger Casablanca, at 10:20 AM  

Nice start to the New Year eh?

Hope you have a great time. Come back and tell us more..

By Blogger Jedi, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment