Livinghigh: Odds and ends make for rambling
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 4:09 PM /



Odds and ends make for rambling

Listening to Eric Clapton croon "It's late in the evening" now, and feeling decidedly sappy. I thought about my life and my relationship, and while things seem to be getting decidely complicated, I've decided that all of it is Work In Progress. No use badmouthing. No use giving undue benefits of the doubt.

I feel wonderful tonight...
I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all is that you just won't realise
How much I love you

Talking about it here seems easier somehow, than on the Other Blog. There's too much of voyeurism there, and while I like voyeurism at times, this is not one of those times. This is the time when I need some quiet, and that feels wonderful. Ironic, to have the blog named LIVINGhigh, though.

Movie I would like to see: Breakfast at Tiffany's. Heard so much about it, it feels like I've already seen it. So many close friends have read the book/ seen the movie, that it's quite absurd. And here I am, listening to Deep Blue Something singing Breakfast at Tiffany's! The name just keeps on coming back to haunt me over and over again.

And o, yes, I still haven't bought the laptop. Not sure whether I should go in for an Airtel GPRS connection, either. The data card is too damn expensive, and so is the Reliance Mobile antennae. Pah, I hate being poor!



1 Comments:

Sunset Boulevard, Breakfast at Tiffany's.. all time classics these. Sigh! depends on your mood though.

How've been keeping bud? And whats this "other" blog? :D

jEDI

p.s. Still no laptop? u'r as lazy as me then hehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment