Livinghigh: Raindrops
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 3:30 PM /



Raindrops

Raining today in Bombay. On a March morning, and that is so surprising. At least it is to me. Maybe that's the thing that still differentiates me from the pucca born-and-bred Bombayites. Everyone else here thinks its so perfectly natural and cool, ahile I remain a bit flummoxed. ;-)

Rainy days are no time to be stuck at work. I feel that so keenly myself. Am dying to finish whatever 'extra-curricular' work I have here at hand and go careening back home. Friend wants to go drinking to Mondy's, but all I want to do is curl up in bed and think of love. Mushy simpering fool that I am.

Rainy days are for dreaming.

***

There was a party the other night, and I felt strange. Felt like I was the one who needed taking care of, even though I was the one playing nursemaid. That's good, I guess. But then, I think I needed someone to hold my hand. Needed to be told, like a child, that some things are not good for you, beta. But no one did that. And I may have faltered.

But the party was fun. Strange and thoughtful, but nice. It's funny to realise how much I've changed since January 31.



2 Comments:

Seriously I hate to be sitting at office in foront of the computer when the weather outside is so breath taking.......

All i want to do is eitehr go for a long drive or curl up in bed and sip a cuppa coffee and jsut look out of the window

By Blogger Viewer, at 7:59 PM  

well, we had lectures in college, but seeing the rain, all the lectures were bunked, and a game of football suddenly occured!! then we had some hot chicken sandwiches and some hard drinks followed... and now we all friends are going for a looong drive!!

in short i enjoyed this temporary change of weather to the max!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment