Livinghigh: Clutter
Monday, April 10, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 5:35 PM /



Clutter

Things break down for the silliest of reasons at times. Sometimes, for no reason at all.

My flatmate would agree, if she heard me. She'd think I was talking about her computer or her internet connection. ;-)

It's also true for relationships, however.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Scary shit.

I called up Love today, and asked whether it was true: the answer I got comforted me, warmed me, and made me realise (for the umpteenth time!) that I'm in love with a beautiful person.

By the way, I should get my own internet connection within the week. ;-) Got a Tata Indicomm data card free with my laptop (yes, I finally bought it!) and it should be installed by Friday. Free Of Cost. I love those three little words.

Love would kill me if I said this aloud. ;-)



5 Comments:

Congrats for ur new laptop

By Blogger Viewer, at 8:13 PM  

Congrats for ur new laptop

By Blogger Viewer, at 8:13 PM  

yay for internet connection and laptop!!!!!!been her after ages

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 AM  

as long as u love ur love n ur love loes u, i am sure s/he wont kill u

By Blogger medusa, at 10:33 PM  

Awww... sweet.

By Blogger Wild Reeds, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment