Livinghigh: Friday night and I'm booooooooooooooooooored.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 8:04 PM /



Friday night and I'm booooooooooooooooooored.

So blooody booooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Did I say how boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored I am?

O, I did.

*sigh*

Been on the computer all evening, after having run home from work. Good news: my internet connection is free for 3 whole months, and I can use it from absolutely anywhere in the country! Cuz it's a data card, and will work anywhere with Tata Indicomm connection.

The bad news: I can see I have a lot of temptation to put behind me, if I am to study hard for the GRE. *gulp*

Must keep on telling myself that there's Rs 25,000 at stake here. Ouch. OUCH.

Off to dinner now with brother darling.

But, no, I'm still boooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Now, I'm hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggrrryyy too!

(Gosh, I sound like Desparado now! *shivers in horror*)



1 Comments:

bored and hungry! sigh rahul i remember the days.
howdoyoudo?

hope to see you in bombay soon...will be there for a coupla days after May 3.

p.s.
GRE?
Laptop?
Love?

congrats!(not necessarily in that order, tho')

:)

By Blogger d, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment