Livinghigh: Go(a)n with the Wind
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 3:54 PM /



Go(a)n with the Wind

So, I hopped on the bus and came away. To Goa. Sudden decision and a need for a break. So far, it's been good. All hot sun and walks down alleyways, good looking firangs and desis flexing bare skin and muscles under the hot sun. Cheap beer by the beach, and excellent pork vindaloo. Sweet sana and irish coffee cream mousse cake. Aaa, the good life.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I must stop sounding like a catalogue now, however tempted I may be.

Am not one of those who talk on the blog about where they've gone or what they've eaten - well, actually, I used to, but not anymore - so it all seems very silly now. Am not one of those beautifully feathered beings, either, though I'm wearing white capris on the beach now, and red ankle length socks. ;-) My travel partner giggled in disbelief when he saw the socks, and so did my brother, but I don't give a fig. I love them.

More about Goa. Things I want to do here, before my three days are up:

1. Flirt with a cute foreigner. Nothing more than that, mind you, cuz I still have my love in mind. (lol, my love will always be in my mind!)
2. Eat bibinca.
3. Party mad. (Though it's hard for stags with a limited wallet supply here.)
4. Read a book, listen to music under an open umbrella on the beach - that should happen in precisely 30 minutes.
5. Buy Goan port wine, prawn pickles.
6. Buy junk jewellery, crap shirts/kurtas
7. Learn to ride a goddamn motorbike. (We rented a Kinetic here.)
8. Flirt with a cute foreigner.

;-)



3 Comments:

Loved the title, Goan with the Wind... however reminds one of a farting Filomena or something like that...lolol. Anyways super blog.

By Blogger Wild Reeds, at 10:55 AM  

Hmph...You do not have my blog on the links * sulking in a corner now*

By Blogger Vivek Tejuja, at 5:29 PM  

it was quite unexpected to see u on my usual blog.
loved the title of th eblog...suddenly pictured scarlett o'hara and rhett butler in goa ::smile:: wish i were there...couldn't have hurt to flirt with sm firangs. do that on my behalf too, ok?

psst...adding u to my blog buddies list..

By Blogger Lil Mizfit, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment