Livinghigh: KA-phut?!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 2:31 PM /



KA-phut?!

Have a bomb to burst. Much worse than popping the question. To be honest, I never had to pop the question - except once. Always had the question popped at me. ;-)

(Conceited ass.)

So with the bomb ready to burst, I'm just wondering when to do it. And then run for cover. Have called friends all day, looking for cues. Experience counts, or so they say. They don't know very much though. You never know quite how to do it, till you walk in and open your mouth. Hopefully, I won't put my foot in it. Expecting a storm, of course. Wind and fury. Shock and awe. That's called Strategy.

I'm very vague these days in this blog, I realise. Except when I battle and argue on the reservations issue. And then, someone tells me that the tone of the blog is more aggressive. What a tightrope I walk - vague and airy-fairy, to aggressively militant.

(Five cups of coffee so far.)



5 Comments:

Best of Luck in the Battle ahead.

Viraf

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 AM  

Being vague is not such a bad thing. Keeps others wondering and thus interested! hahah

Always had the question popped at you eh? Some people have all the luck..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 AM  

viraf - thanks. already popped the bomb last wk. ;-)

jedi - hehehe... yes, well, i remember ure post (ages back) abt ure lost love.. choooo chweeet. *grin*

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:08 PM  

i guess it went off well

By Blogger sarinstyle, at 7:55 PM  

Airy-fairy is okay, na?

By Blogger Casablanca, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment