Livinghigh: Just another Manic Monday...
Monday, July 17, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 11:40 PM /



Just another Manic Monday...

Yesterday, I came to know that someone I'd interacted with passed away in the train blasts here in Bombay. It was strange to realise. As I told the Love later on the phone, it brings the blasts all that closer to my doorstep. Earlier, even though I was scared and shocked, it seemed like: "O, it's happened on the Western Line, but I travel on the Central line..." It's just not that way, anymore.

Tushit Shah used to work at a firm called TAIB Securities, in Worli. I used to talk to him on the phone at times, asking for inputs on what was happening in the stock markets, what sectors look good, and other shop-matters. He would always be nice on the phone, and never treat me like the pesky journo that I was. And he would be nervous about coming in front of the camera, but would graciously acquiesce, nonetheless.

Thank you for everything, Tushitbhai, and may God bless you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***

And on a different note, I must confess that I'm liking my new job. Must confess that I had some misgivings before I started. Didn't want to be a toady to anyone. ;-) Was it all those classes in ethics in ACJ that I snoozed through? Maybe, maybe not. But I didn't want to be a toady. The good part is, I'm not. The good part is, there's so much scope here for taking charge and improvising. Of running things in a disciplined way. I wonder if I'm a harridan at the office. I can be bossy at times. (Poor A!)

Oops, I also know that my current boss knows where I blog, so David, if you're reading this, I'm gonna ask you to let me go for that Andhra tour.

;-)



3 Comments:

Am sorry to hear abt ur friend...
So u are enjoying the PR job eh ... ? cool .... I hope u have a lot of growth in this field !

By Blogger Viewer, at 9:49 PM  

you enjoying pr wow thats cool yaar
this seriously maked me rethink pr is difficult life.

By Blogger sarinstyle, at 5:01 PM  

got to ur blog while googling how to microwave some maggi. Must admit that I liked reading a couple of ur blog entries... what happened after 17/7/2006? did u move somewhere else after your boss foud ur blog or quit completely?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment