Livinghigh: Just another Manic Monday...
Monday, July 17, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 11:40 PM /



Just another Manic Monday...

Yesterday, I came to know that someone I'd interacted with passed away in the train blasts here in Bombay. It was strange to realise. As I told the Love later on the phone, it brings the blasts all that closer to my doorstep. Earlier, even though I was scared and shocked, it seemed like: "O, it's happened on the Western Line, but I travel on the Central line..." It's just not that way, anymore.

Tushit Shah used to work at a firm called TAIB Securities, in Worli. I used to talk to him on the phone at times, asking for inputs on what was happening in the stock markets, what sectors look good, and other shop-matters. He would always be nice on the phone, and never treat me like the pesky journo that I was. And he would be nervous about coming in front of the camera, but would graciously acquiesce, nonetheless.

Thank you for everything, Tushitbhai, and may God bless you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***

And on a different note, I must confess that I'm liking my new job. Must confess that I had some misgivings before I started. Didn't want to be a toady to anyone. ;-) Was it all those classes in ethics in ACJ that I snoozed through? Maybe, maybe not. But I didn't want to be a toady. The good part is, I'm not. The good part is, there's so much scope here for taking charge and improvising. Of running things in a disciplined way. I wonder if I'm a harridan at the office. I can be bossy at times. (Poor A!)

Oops, I also know that my current boss knows where I blog, so David, if you're reading this, I'm gonna ask you to let me go for that Andhra tour.

;-)



4 Comments:

Am sorry to hear abt ur friend...
So u are enjoying the PR job eh ... ? cool .... I hope u have a lot of growth in this field !

By Blogger Viewer, at 9:49 PM  

you enjoying pr wow thats cool yaar
this seriously maked me rethink pr is difficult life.

By Blogger madsnow, at 5:01 PM  

Hello,
This is Mrs.Tushit Shah, It felt very nice to read your memories about Tushit. It was absolutely an honest sharing. He was very shy of the camera. pls let me know your name and e-mail id.
Meeta

By Blogger friend, at 10:17 PM  

got to ur blog while googling how to microwave some maggi. Must admit that I liked reading a couple of ur blog entries... what happened after 17/7/2006? did u move somewhere else after your boss foud ur blog or quit completely?

By Anonymous clichedelk0, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment