Livinghigh: Blogs Don't Lie ;-)
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 8:18 PM /



Blogs Don't Lie ;-)

Birthdays always have me feeling like a kid, despite the dire predictions from friends that I'm aging. ;-) Birthdays have me jumping around the place, seeing that the flat is clean, that the booze is bought, that the dishes are done, that the music laylist is ready, that the food is delivered, and that I look gorgeous. What's not to love about birthdays?!

Simplistic and materialistic way of looking at things, I'm sure, but that doesn't bother me. Am sitting at home now, listening to the great CDs that I got as birthday loot, and I feel happy. Lunch was a grand affair, starting with the grilled platter and ending with the biscuit pudding. There was a proposal to have dinner out, but I'm just feeling so completely lazy that I turned it down. Home and my computer and my music.

Perhaps I need to switch on Shakira now, just to wake me up. ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***

Like what I've done with Gabbles. The new layout is nice. Now, all I need to do is write new stories for it! ;-)



4 Comments:

and when do i get a bday treat? wished u all rite dint i?

By Blogger medusa, at 2:56 PM  

Belated Happy Birthday

By Blogger Ameet, at 12:39 AM  

thanx for de bday wishes, guys.
;-)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:07 PM  

It was a nice affair very cosy and warm.Am glad that u liked the cd's...

By Blogger Shack me Up !!!!, at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment