Livinghigh: Blowing My Nose
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 11:24 PM /



Blowing My Nose

Strange how it's been such a long time, and Himess-bhai still rules the charts! I remember, how on the Goa trip, wherever we went, we could hear that nasal voice of his everywhere - bus, breakfast, beach shack, shop shack, nightclub, hotel. Aaarrrgghh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It reminds me of that silly song he wrote (which has quite a catchy tune, mind you!): 24-7, I think of you...!!!

***

So my dance classes should start soon. Am really looking forward to this. Have been completely fascinated with ballroom dancing since forever, and I finally decided to take the plunge. Of course, it also helps that the wallet size has increased a bit, allowing me to indulge in my little whim. I'm planning to join a pokey li'l outfit called Farida's School of Ballroom Dancing, and I have noooo idea what Farida looks like, whether she's old or young, a women or a she-man. Ok, that last part was silly and gruesome. Betcha, Farida would not like to read this blog post ever as a testimonial to her school. Eeks.

***

Talking about gruesome, I have a horrid cold, and that's why I'm to be excused for all this bunkum here. Head feels like there's a chainsaw in there, aching to get out. And that explains also why I saw this horrendous movie called My Super Ex Girlfriend. Yeee-yikes! Uma Thurman is scary - but not as scary as the numbskull Luke Wilson who plays the (if you can call it that) lead. Of course, I died laughing during the crappy movie, but everyone knows I have no taste in movies. ;-)



6 Comments:

Tag!
http://chamique.blogspot.com/2006/09/silly-meme.html

You're it.

By Blogger chamique, at 2:28 PM  

think abt it, with ur cold and ballroom dancing, u cud rock the music charts as the new Dancing Himesh...er...i think that turned out more gruesome than ur She-man joke. he he he...

By Blogger Lil Mizfit, at 3:43 PM  

Yep. Quit the doghouse and moved back to Mid Day. And life's been a breeze since then. Sooo happy to be back man!

By Blogger Xara, at 4:55 PM  

chamique - hehehe.. next post, i promise!

mizfit - *groooooooooooooaaan*

xara - lol, am sure it is!!!!

By Blogger livinghigh, at 8:22 PM  

Talking about the movie, it really is a crappy movie!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM  

Goofy :) .... so finally i can put a face to the guy who writes amazing stories...

By Blogger Viewer, at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment