Livinghigh: Framed!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 1:02 AM /



Framed!

Finally got tired of having people tell me I look old and seventy-five in my glasses, and decided I need a new pair. A pal told me, rimless was in. The storekeeper however said, they were not advisable for guys with high power like me. So then, the next suggestion came: try chunky with loads of colour. A colleague asked me to try something like her black-and-orange ones. Though I admit I used the same scheme for this blog, I balked at wearing the Livinghigh combo atop my nose. But I did like the idea of 'chunky'. So I went along with her.

Tried on the blues and the greens and the reds and even the yellows. Loads of greys and blacks fringed with colour. Discarded the metal ones, cuz they scar one's nose. Finally alighted on one.

The perfect one. Retro look. Very posh, very in. In dual shades of black and silver, black sticks with silver criss-cross patterns. Me like very much. ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And , of course, my customary Impulse Buy: have been lusting after one of these over-sized babies for a loooong time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4 Comments:

What be the impulse buy?

By Blogger Casablanca, at 12:22 PM  

ummm... the Implulse Buy be the second pic, my recently blinded but recooperating frnd.
;-)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 2:07 PM  

Dior is damn hot- I like this one, very aviator.

I'm eyeing the Diors with diamante bling all over the thick sides, but they are so bloody expensive. Until then, it's the purple armanis in the pic :)

Oh and I wear glasses too, pink semi-rimmed ones (but I look bad in glasses no matter what I do!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 PM  

Ah, now I see it! My office firewall blocks the pictures on blogs these days, therefore the temporary blindness :(

By Blogger Casablanca, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment