Livinghigh: Picture Perfect(?!)
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 8:22 PM /



Picture Perfect(?!)

So I got tagged by Ma'amselle Chamique here, and that means I expose the sillier part of my existance... ummm.. of the many silly parts therein, I mean. This is by far, the funnest me-me I've done, by the way. Everybody's supposed to upload some silly pic of him/herself on their blog.

So, ahem ahem....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Actually, maybe I should make that one the title picture of this blog - lol. "Live high and dance like Travolta, my son, and you will prosper....!"

Exhibit no. 2 below is what I like to call the 'pimp photo'. Taken just before going out to a party - and yes, at the very last moment, I got sensible and ditched the shirt! ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... Which brings us to the last one - Gangsta Wannabe Snap. Self-explanatory, actually. I thought, either 'gangsta snap' or wannabe Moulinrouge hustler. ;-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who's tagged? Everyone who commented in the earlier post - Xara and Mizfit. And anyone else who reads this blog and would like to have a few laughs! ;-)



5 Comments:

Brilliant!
Such fun you are, chemical brother.
=)

By Blogger chamique, at 12:08 PM  

i wanted to compliment on ur pix but DAMN! this is cheating! u tagged me?? aaarggghh....::grumble. grumble, grumble::

By Blogger Lil Mizfit, at 12:45 PM  

chamique - ;-)

mizfit - hehehe... play fair now and POST URE PICS.

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:23 AM  

whoa baby nice templete.

:D

By Blogger Lil Mizfit, at 1:39 PM  

what template man!!!! :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment