Livinghigh: Steam
Monday, September 04, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 12:47 AM /



Steam

Sitting up way past my bedtime, surfing through blogs and filling up my application essay. There's a song from some Hindi movie I don't recognize playing in the background on my computer. Kylie was crooning earlier, but now that's over.

The concept of Space. I never had much use for it earlier, except as far as it concerned my own. Learning slowly that space and love are both two-way streets. How strange that so many people think I'm the happy-go-lucky creature 90% most of the time. People fall in love sometimes because of that, people worry about uncertain futures sometimes because of that. I can't really comment much on this - what should I say? Just because I'm the happy sort, that means I never take anything seriously? Balderdash. I'm venting here. Strange, because I thought I already did it face to face.

Apparently not.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 Comments:

Hola!

Just for the record, never figured you to be the happy-go-lucky sort. Came across as quite serious to me back at the workplace. Bah! LOL

~ Z

By Blogger Xara, at 8:29 PM  

lol. must have been the glasses!

By Blogger livinghigh, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment