Livinghigh: About To Burst
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 9:29 PM /



My head feels like its going to BURST now...!

That's how you get when you're dying to hear some word, some news... and you get none. Calls, sms', emails... and there's no reply. What's going on, where do you stand, are you driving yourself crazy, and there's no answer to any of that. Voice of reason somewhere deep in your brain tells you not to panic, not to over react, that no news may well be good news, but that teenytiny voice is gagged in the chaos pretty soon again... and the terrible thumping of drums resumes in your head and your heart.

Was it supposed to feel like this? Friends tell me, never give up on Yourself, because that's the most important thing you have. Give it time, if it requires time, but never bend so far and so low that you give up on yourself... and while I nod and agree and tell myself that in the mirror, and admonish myself while crossing the road to quit the drama... I'm about ready to burst.

That one phone-call could end it all. And I'm scared. What if it does END it all? What do I do?

How did I end up getting so dependent? I hate this needy me. Yet, I am this needy me.



5 Comments:

My dear, firstly, STOP writing my story! Yup, I bend too much and I'm needy like that :(
But there's nothing we can do, no? We are who we are... we will live with it. It will be okay. If it is not, we will learn to make it okay.
*hugs*

By Blogger Casablanca, at 9:46 PM  

plz take my friends. i NEED to b alone for a while and i almost never am...i think MY head is gonna burst before urs.
:P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

hold on there buddy!
The obvious thing to say is that 'try not thinking about it' Its also a stupid thing to say because thats the reason you are like that now in the first place. Slight change of scene. maybe a trip somewhere might help!

-Jedi

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 PM  

casablanca - we are who we are. and wat happens, when the ppl who say they're ok with the way we are, suddenly turn around and tell you, they really are not? do you call in the hatchet men? :)

mizfit - a contest? :)

jedi - planning goa in 2 wks. :) :)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 1:25 AM  

dont worry buddy, u will get around this phase .... its just a phase till then hang in there :)

By Blogger Viewer, at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment