Livinghigh: Halloween Freaks
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 1:04 AM /



Halloween Freaks

Even as I read about Casablanca buying a DSLR, I splurge by example and buy a digicam. And yes, BUGSY is courtesy my new toy. Been less than a week since I bought my brand new Sony, and I've been lugging it around with me for my Sunday lunch with bro, and my Saturday night out with the Boys, and snapping pictures of my room, et al. Hehehe... experimenting with lighting modes and all that jazz. Forwarding pics of myself, my laaaarge glasses and my swollen head to the Love.

A digital camera is the perfect Happy Halloween To Yourself for a narcissictic freak like me.

*grin*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, at the office, work has just been a complete rollercoaster. That's what happens when you work in a financial public relations firm, and it's the end of the second quarter results season, and most of your stoooooopid clients expect you to work miracles and get them extensive media coverage on a day when the RBI Credit Policy is being announced. Apologies for the excessive use of financial journo jargon. In a dumbed down version it means: clients are retards.

Period.



4 Comments:

Good stuff! My present digicam is a Sony Cybershot. 3 years and still going strong :)

And I agree - clients are retards! In any business!

By Blogger Casablanca, at 5:12 AM  

hey i like the new look ur blog has.

By Blogger erratica, at 9:15 PM  

casablanca - hehehe. witch hunt, witch hunt!

xill - hehehe. spoken from de heart, dude? :)

erratica - hey! and where did YOU disappear to?! :)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 3:16 AM  

I love photography even though I suck at it! planning on buying a DSLR for ages now. Somehow cant convince myself still..

Clients are retards! Great slogan.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment