Livinghigh: Seasonal Highs...
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Livinghigh was here at 12:47 PM /



Seasonal Highs...

... and of course Christmas is the highest of them all. Might miss cold weather at times like these, but it doesn't really matter. The other day, walking through Crawfod Market, the Traveller was saying how crass and commercial the season has become - but frankly speaking, I don't care. It's all about colour and parties and feel-good factor. And gifts play a huge role in feeling good! *grin*

I used to compile this great big Xmas list for mum and dad right till I turned 17, but even though I don't list out stuff I want (WANT!) for Christmas anymore.... it's always a thrill.

What I do miss the most is doing up the Christmas Tree...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wonder if there'll be a tree at either tonight or tomorrow's parties.... !



3 Comments:

Merry Christmas. Mine has been nice so far, but sans clubbing/drinking.

By Blogger Casablanca, at 4:19 PM  

Hope you had fun! So what did you get this year from santa?!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

casablanca - merry christmas to u too :)

cofee boy - lol. two shirts, four ties, and 1 grand cash. :)

By Blogger livinghigh, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment