Thursday, March 29, 2007
Back From The Red
So, I'm back from Calcutta, and thought I must list down my Loot.
- Ransacked my dad's cupboard and fished out two great-fitting coats - in black and grey - and a really nice suit-piece. So, there I am, all ready to get well-dressed! *shucks*
- Also, got Mum to buy me a niiiice blue shirt from Fabindia, a coupla tshirts from Pantaloons, and one from Shoppers Stop.
- And while this cannot be officially be termed as 'looted', I also brought back this cream silk churidar kurta I had stashed at home, and some neat brown formal shoes I can use for the workplace.
Other things I did:
For ore, gossip, visit the photo-blog.! :)
- Visited my old college - St Xaviers.
- Finally did the tour of the Victoria Memorial Hall - I always thought it was a palace, and it actually turns out to be a glorified exhibition hall!
- Rode the Metro again. :)
- Hogged on Bong sweets, Calcutta confectionery, street-side rolls, my fave Honey Chicken at this chhottu Chinese joint and other stuff that has resulted in me gaining 3 kilos over this week.
- Saw Alisha Chinai at close quarters, as my friend did an interview with her.
I also want Indian Chinese food! Groan!
*Note to myself*
Never visit this blog when hungry!
hehe.. really man. I must go and get me some chicken now! :P Nice loot!
I also went for some online shopping and bought a pair of lehengas, handmade designer kurtis and a wedding gown for my sister’s wedding from Kalki fashion which was simply gorgeous and elegant.
Post a Comment