Livinghigh: Jobless!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 1:02 AM /



Jobless!

Unemployment felt great this afternoon. Woke up at 12.45, and that too, only because I had three missed calls and four sms' waiting for me. :) Quit the job only yesterday, said all the teary goodbyes, and here I am, waiting to get things ready and packed in a couple of days.

Frankly, I hate moving. Terribly involving and exasperating. Too much organizing demanded, and the rewards aren't really all that great. And here I am, packing everything up, getting rid of many of the stuff I really like(d), having a 'Moving Sale' - going back home.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



1 Comments:

Hey this is news to me.... So r u moving back to Cal?

Anyways all thebest in ur nxt venture buddy. Keep posting

By Blogger Viewer, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment