Livinghigh: LOL
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 2:53 PM /



LOL

Laziness is a state of being. Lolling in the bed, too. My best friend says, I do too much of that - lolling, I mean. And he also thinks I'm a lousy employee. I retort, he's a Hitler.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Laziness is a state of art. Saturday afternoons, and you don't really are that you haven't had lunch. Lovely weather outside, but instead of going out, you open the verandah doors and let the cool breeze refresh you. Walking seems so mundane right now.

Not when I have my bed to lol on. :)



4 Comments:

what a life do people live if they are now lazy . And actually we are not lazy but we enjoy life to the most when we are called lazy. :grin:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

LOL! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

LOL!
Did you copy that bed from somewhere else and paste it into that picture?! Now, that's hardly lazy hehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 PM  

its a nice bed room. if it is copy or paste this image its a not an issue. but nice image.

By Anonymous Curtain Rods, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment