Livinghigh: *Sniffle*
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 10:56 PM /



*Sniffle*

I had a great holiday, but I picked up a cold. And that cold has now turned into a full-blown flu. *sniffle*

So, the kiddo in me kicked in, after the meds prescribed by best friend failed to work and older brother was unreachable on his cell, and I called Mum. She heard me patiently, chided me a lot, told me "I told you so" at least a hundred times, and then called up the family doc to get back with the meds I should have. Have an important interview the day after, so I need to be shipshape. So it's ok to bawl like the baby I am, and ask Mum for meds. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

O, yay, I'm running a sweat now. :) Fever going? *fingers crossed*



2 Comments:

Awwww... get well soon!

By Blogger Casablanca, at 9:21 PM  

Gwt well soon & all da best 4 ya interview :)

By Blogger Viewer, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment