Livinghigh: Super Troopers
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 1:22 AM /



Super Troopers

Uploaded a 4 CD "Best of ABBA" set on my iPOD finally, and have been listening to a whole bunch of old favourites. And it struck me, that despite all the "happy happy" image, the group have tons of not-so happy songs. I mean, apart from the all-too-famous "Dancing Queen" and a coupla others, you have songs dealing with:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, now that I recall, ABBA was composed of two couples who later split up, so maybe all of that was just a symptom, chiqitita...? :)



1 Comments:

Eh nostalgia!
The winner takes it all is the saddest of them I feel.. Many of their songs are quite uplifting as well.. the sheer tunes. They will remain a classic!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment