Livinghigh: This is a funny city.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 8:40 PM /



This is a funny city.

Sometimes, I think it's dead-weight, at the end of its cycle, time to roll up and die, nothing really works, everything's pretty much falling apart, it's all just mouldy now, whatever goes up must come down, and that it's time to leave.

And then, everything feels great, nothing else really matters, clockwork is what I have, exhilaration can be found no where else, and I'm sad that it's almost over.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And then I tell myself that it's not over till it's over.



2 Comments:

Beautiful. The words and the photo, both.

By Blogger Casablanca, at 2:18 PM  

I like Mumbai.. from a distance!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment