Livinghigh: Twisted Fate
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Livinghigh was here at 5:17 AM /



Twisted Fate

There was a terrible car accident yesterday, and two girls whom I'd met briefly passed away. Thankfully, a close friend of mine, who was in the car, scraped through with some minor stitches on his head. But this is horribly spooky... and a terrible way to die. Both girls were here only for the first semester, and so it seems like a terrible waste. It all seems especially macabre to me, since I was worrying about my own mortality last night... and then I wake up in the morning and hear about the tragedy. But this is not about me. And the only reason I mention this, is because... well, I hate such terrible coincidences. Death is a terrible thing. Somewhere in some movie, I remember a character saying, "In life, there are no coincidences", and that to me, actually seems chilling now.

Photobucket

I'm sorry it happened this way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment