Livinghigh: Super Stomach
Friday, March 02, 2007
Livinghigh was here at 1:04 PM /



Super Stomach

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mad Bawi told me the other day, "My god, at the rate you eat, it's a surprise you're not fat!"

Well, personally I think I am fat, but that's not really stopped me so far from hogging it over the others. Come lunchtime every day, I peek over the Bawi's cubicle and ask her what her mum has packed for her - and I usually poach one of the two chicken cutlets, one of the four salami sandwiches, some of the akhuri she has, and so on and so forth. And yes, my waistline has not been the slimmer for all that.

Met a friend today for lunch at Ideal Corner, and I realized that I've ventured into all the famous Parsi restaurants in the area. There's Ideal, which is my staple, then Military Cafe near the Stock Exchange, Piccolo which is also behind the BSE, Cafe New Excelsior right opposite the movie hall of the same name, Brittannia of the famous Berry Pulao at Ballard Estate, and most recently, Jimmy Boy's at Horniman Circle.

That makes me some sort of a surrogate Parsi of some sort, surely! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



2 Comments:

Enough of the Mad Bawi bit already, you pretentious Bong! No more cutlets for u!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 AM  

Dhikra, you've mentioned parsi food on more than one occasion now. I must definitely try it next time I'm in Mumbai.
what up?

htt

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment